Stinger® On-the-Go Insect Zapper
Our most compact and portable cordless bug zapper that effectively covers up to 400 sq. ft. (20’ x 20’).
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
IMPORTANT: Remove and discard cardboard insert from the grill before first use. There are 3 ways to power the Stinger® On-the-Go Insect Zapper.
- Install 4 “AA” batteries (not included) by twisting off the cap. For best performance, make sure batteries are fully charged. To close cap, turn clockwise until it comes to a complete stop.
- Use the supplied USB cord and plug into a USB outlet.
- Use the supplied USB cord with a 5 Volt USB electrical adapter (not included). This is a standard cell phone USB electrical adapter.
Note: Using an electrical adapter with different voltage (i.e., anything other than 5-volts) may cause damage to the unit, damage to personal property, or personal injury.
To operate, locate the power switch under the overhang of the unit. This Insect Zapper has 2 operating modes.
- Bug Zapping (UV) Mode. Press the button to the right (I) and the unit will operate in this mode, using only the insect zapping UV bulb. The LEDs will not operate in this mode.
- Ambient Light-Only (LED) Mode. Press the button to the left (II) and the unit will provide ambient light only. Only the LEDs will operate in this mode and no insect zapping will occur.
Turn the unit OFF by positioning the switch in the center, indicated with a circle (O). See lure insect sheet for precautionary statements and directions for lure use. It is recommended that this unit be stored indoors during inclement weather.
When selecting a location, remember that insects will be lured to the unit. In Bug Zapping Mode, the Stinger® On-the-Go Insect Zapper will effectively cover up to 400 sq. ft., approximately the size of a 20’ x 20’ area. For best results, hang or position the insect zapper between the source of insects (yard/woods) and the area to be protected, but no more than 10-14 ft. from human activity.